Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
This job posting was marked by employer as filled and is probably no longer available
|Company Name||Powerforce Total Merchandising|
|Location||St Leonards, Sydney, Australia|
|Date Posted||August 5, 2012|
Powerforce is one of Australia’s largest Field Marketing and Sales Solution agencies. With field team capabilities of over 1000 people and with over 30 years’ experience, Powerforce work as strategic partners with major FMCG, Telco and Consumer Electronics businesses.
We execute their retail marketing plans across multiple channels, including POS execution, merchandising, display builds, stock management, sales, planogram implementation and training.
Our mission is simple – to be the best in the industry.
We are now recruiting for an Account Manager to join our great team. In this role you will be an integral part of the Account Management team and have the opportunity to further develop your skills and experience in this fast growing company.
If you prefer a hands on approach in a fast paced world where you can see the results of your great work, this is the place!
You will be responsible for:
- Working with our client partner to develop and execute field marketing activities including advertising POS execution, planograms, training and stock management
- Analysing the program data and making recommendations on the outcomes
- Building and managing reports
- Managing weekly market activity and briefing requirements
- Ensuring accurate and effective execution through our experienced Operations team
You will have:
- Ideally, a degree in business, marketing or management
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role
- Managing Team Performance
- Strong Interpersonal Relationship Skills
- Developing Account Programs
- Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- strong attention to detail
- A confident, process driven and a highly organised approach with a ‘can do’ attitude
This is a full time role and a fantastic career opportunity to work with one of the world’s best blue chip companies, as well as pave the way for future opportunities within Powerforce and The Blueprint Group.
Send us your CV now if this role sounds like you!