Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
Digital Campaign Manager
|Company Name||Cancer Council Australia|
|Date Posted||June 19, 2012|
|Category||Digital & search marketing|
The Digital Campaign Manager works within the digital team to effectively project manage the implementation and reporting of the digital strategies for national event programs including Daffodil Day, Pink Ribbon Day, Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea, Girls Night In, Community Fundraising programs and Relay For life. This role is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading charity dedicated to preventing and controlling cancer and providing support for people affected by cancer and their families.
As Digital Campaign Manager your key responsibilities will be to:
• Project manage the implementation of the digital strategy for Cancer Council’s national events including websites, social media campaigns, email marketing, paid media and mobile campaigns as required.
• Brief and manage agencies and external suppliers as required to deliver the digital campaigns on time and within budget.
• Develop requirements and specifications for event websites
• Manage testing (UAT), bug management and coordinate key internal stakeholder feedback to implement event websites on time and on brief
• Manage SEO/SEM campaigns
• Oversee the development of website copy, website imagery, content uploading and management of the CMS system to launch event websites
• Oversee the development of eDMs and social media campaigns
• Work closely with key internal stakeholders to deliver all digital campaigns
• Campaign reporting as required
Applications close Friday, July 6 2012
Please apply addressing the selection criteria by emailing email@example.com.
The selection criteria and position description are available at www.cancer.org.au/employment
For further information contact the Digital Fundraising Manager on 02 8063 4100
No recruiters please