Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
Public Relations Team Leader (13 month mat cover – early-mid July start)
|Company Name||pr people|
|Date Posted||May 31, 2012|
|Category||PR & corporate affairs|
$120-$130k + super
• World’s largest consumer goods company
• Strong strategic thinking skills are essential
• Exciting opportunity for a Senior PR Manager
• Work with some of the best known everyday brands in the world
• Vibrant, fast-paced organisation with innovative products across Australlian and NZ
The Public Relations Team Leader is responsible for managing the local PR Team and ensuring that all the PR requirements are met for brands in Australia & New Zealand. If you are looking for a great challenge and an opportunity to work on some of the biggest brands in a sophisticated media market, then this is the role for you.
The role includes:
1. Managing the strategic development and implementation of PR and Influencer Marketing activities
2. Maintaining and growing relationships and capability with PR agencies
3. Managing and coaching the local PR team to deliver breakthrough PR plans for the markets
Internally, this role will participate in key strategic planning with the local communications and brand teams, as well as interacting with some of the regional brand teams in the Asia region. The PR Manager will provide local input and influence to brand strategies and develop detailed local PR plans to achieve brand objectives, Externally, responsibilities include proactive and influential communication, liaising with media and agencies to build the brands and business.
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Minimum working experience of 7+ years in-house PR or agency-side PR.
- Extremely strong strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Strong communiation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external parties including media, agencies, business management and teams.
- Strong agency and people management experience.
- Agility in developing SCALE opportunities for the brands and leveraging EMERGING MEDIUMS (ie. Social media) to stay ahead of the game.
- Applicants must be an Australian Permanent Resident/Citizen
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile, multinational organisation that will provide you with exceptional training, development opportunities and on-going support.