Writing for the web – webinar over two half days in December
Learn how to write compelling online copy.
Taught by a former Sydney Morning Herald editor and journalist, this fun and practical course covers:
– how to write short, sharp and snappy sentences
– creating great headlines and intros
– formatting to improve readability
– using links and subheads properly
– search engine optimisation (SEO) tips
– improving email newsletters/EDMs
– writing for social media
– usability and accessibility tips.
Only 6 places are available to ensure every participant receives personalised attention.
Writing exercises are included throughout the class, so you can immediately practise what you’ve learnt.
Find out more and book tickets at:
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Writing for the web – webinar over two half days in December