The Analyse Issue has arrived: Marketing Mag October-November
The minute you pick up your copy of the latest Marketing, you’ll be drawn into the October-November theme of ‘analyse’.
What do you see in the cover image?
So far it’s reminded us of…
- A bear hugging a spider,
- a floppy skeleton,
- a brain scan,
- a rabbit, and
- Santa, among other things…
Over the next two months we’ll be analysing all kinds of marketing-related topics, from big data to research to managing marketing suppliers. Get in touch with our assistant editor to suggest content ideas for online: email@example.com.
What’s in The Analyse Issue
- Feature: Back to the future of research
- feature: Managing marketing suppliers,
- B2B outlook: The five big trends in B2B marketing,
- brain trust: CFOs reveal how to earn their trust,
- case study: Cunard,
- case study: Jack Daniels,
- case study: NT Tourism,
- case study: Radiant,
- columns: special guest Jac Phillips; regulars Michael Valos, Steve Sammartino, Sergio Brodsky, Karl Treacher and Con Stavros, and
- content partners: Un Ltd, Adobe, RMIT University, Accenture, Effective Measure and Forrester.
Question: I’m not yet subscribed, can I still get The Analyse Issue?
Answer: Probably! Give our friendly subscriptions department a call to subscribe (freecall in Australia 1800 804 160) and ask them nicely if there are any copies left. I’ll tell them to expect your call. Otherwise, a limited number will be available in selected newsagents, and you can always get the digital version from Zinio, Apple’s iTunes Store or Google Play.