ANZ aims to inspire overseas customers with new global content campaign
ANZ has produced a video content series to accompany its latest campaign, ‘Your World, Your Way’, starring inspiring and lesser-known individuals from a range of pursuits including science, technology and exploration.
The campaign aims to resonate with the bank’s increasingly global customer base, positioning ANZ as a globally-relevant brand. It aims to empower customers to seize opportunities and “shape the world they aspire to live in”.
The main TVC features the following list of leaders in their fields giving their words of wisdom on the world:
- Jessica Watson, youngest person to sail solo and unassisted around the world,
- David Trubridge, sustainable lighting and furniture designer,
- Marita Cheng, robotics engineer and Young Australian of the Year,
- Dr Rebecca Lee, first woman to visit the North Pole, South Pole and Mt Everest,
- Nolan Bushnell, founder of Atari,
- Bas Lansdorp, co-founder and CEO of Mars One,
- Dianne McGrath, Australian candidate for the Mars One Mission,
- Martina Navratilova, former world No.1 tennis champion,
- Geminoid F, ultra realistic female android,
- Lydia Ko, youngest ever World No.1 professional golfer, and
- Sir Ray Avery, medical scientist and inventor of Mondiale Lifepod.
Most of the individuals also have their own one-to-two-minute video posted to the ANZ Australia YouTube channel, sharing their stories and views. These professionally-produced pieces of content include minimal branding, with only an ANZ logo at the end.
ANZ CEO global wealth Joyce Phillips says:
“Our customers all have unique lives full of different experiences, opportunities and ambitions for the future – we’re here to help enable them to make those aspirations a reality.
“The campaign features a diverse range of people from all over the world. While not all are immediately recognisable, they each have an inspiring story about how they challenged the status quo to succeed in their field and make the world a better place.”
The campaign will cover TV, print, outdoor and online.
Individual long-form videos
Dianne McGrath. Mars coloniser.
Bas Lansdorp. Mars coloniser
Dr. Rebecca Lee. Three Poles pioneer.
Sir Ray Avery. A rebel with a cause.
Marita Cheng. Robo Gal.
David Trubridge. Shaping the world without leaving a mark.
Martina Navratilova. A great on the court, and off it.
Lydia Ko. Golfing phenomenon