If the shoe fits, keep them?
Adidas is giving away free sneakers as part of its ‘If the Shoe Fits, Keep Them’ campaign.
The campaign has been running since 19 August 2010, with information about store location and promotion times only released the day prior to each giveaway on Adidas Originals Facebook and Twitter pages.
Once armed with the specific details, consumers have to arrive at the participating store and see whether their feet fit the sneakers being given away that day. If they fit, they get to keep the shoes.
Participating stores are:
- Adidas Originals Store, Chadstone, VIC
- Adidas Originals Store, Sydney, NSW
- Adidas Originals Store, Adelaide, SA
- Adidas Originals Store, Gold Coast, QLD
- Espionage, Sydney, NSW
- Sneak N Destroy, Mermaid Beach, QLD
- Laced, Brisbane, QLD
- Da Klinic, Adelaide, SA
- Denim & Cloth, Hyde Park, SA
- Key Sole, Fremantle, WA
- Highs & Lows, Mt Lawley WA, and
- Route 66, Launceston TAS.