Inside Marketing magazine: The Disrupt Issue – June July 2015
Available this week is the new June July 2015 issue of Marketing, focusing on the theme of ‘disrupt’. During the next two months we’ll be publishing a range of content around this topic, from innovating like start-ups to shaking up industries and categories.
The new print magazine is set to hit subscribers’ mailboxes this week. Here’s an overview of what you can expect.
Inside The Disrupt Issue
- Feature: what marketers can learn from start-ups,
- interview: Capgemini’s Dorus van den Biezenbos on digital disruptive intermediaries,
- feature: disruption under the radar – five industry experts on what to expect next,
- marketer profile: Acer head of marketing Katherine Nguyen,
- brand journey: The A2 Milk Company,
- columns: Michael Valos, Karl Treacher, Steve Sammartino, Sergio Brodsky, Con Stavros, and the team at Become,
- case studies: Bookworld, Colgate, GE Capital and Toyota,
- content partners: Accenture, RMIT, Adobe, Forrester and UnLtd with various perspectives on ‘disrupt’, and
- brain trust: three industry professionals respond to the question, “Is disruptive advertising dead?”.
Question: I’m not yet subscribed, can I still get The Disrupt Issue?
Answer: Probably! Give our friendly subscriptions department a call to subscribe (freecall in Australia 1800 804 160) and ask them nicely if there are any copies left. I’ll tell them to expect your call. Otherwise, a limited number will be available in selected newsagents, and you can always get the digital version from Zinio, Apple’s iTunes Store or Google Play.