Its ladies night! Nominations still open for the Telstra Business Womens Award
Telstra is calling on everyone to nominate a business woman for the prestigious 2008 Telstra Business Women’s Awards before nominations close on 30 May.
Group Managing Director of Telstra Product Management and Telstra Business Women’s Awards Ambassador, Ms Holly Kramer said the Telstra Business Women’s Awards recognise and reward our country’s leading business women for their dedication and hard work.
“By nominating someone for these Awards, you’re letting them know that you think they’ve done a great job and that through their achievements, they’ve inspired you. The Telstra Business Women’s Awards celebrate those who have not only achieved success in their careers, but who are role models for others.”
There are five Award categories open to business women this year:
- Business Owner Award – for owners with a 50 per cent share or more in a business with responsibility for key management decision making;
- Hudson Private and Corporate Sector Award – for employees in the private and corporate sector, or owners with less than a 50 per cent share of a business;
- IBM Community and Government Award – for employees in government departments, statutory bodies and not-for-profit organisations;
- Nokia Business Innovation Award – for eligible business owners, private sector employees and entrepreneurs who answer the Innovation questions in the Entry Form; and
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Young Business Women’s Award – for entrants in one of the above categories who will be aged 34 years or under as at Friday 6 June 2008.
Award winners will share in over $200,000 in cash grants, products and services, with this year’s Telstra Australian Business Woman of the Year set to receive $15,000 in cash grants and Telstra
products and services.
Nominate today online or by calling 1800 817 536 during business hours. The Newshound is hoping that this year marketers sweep the board.