Marketing at home: new video series
Today we launched our new ‘Marketing at home’ video series featuring leaders in the business and marketing community from their home office environments.
They candidly shared how their workplace has been transformed by the COVID-19 outbreak and the unique and creative ways they are approaching the challenges that they face.
In this edition of ‘Marketing at home’ we heard from:
- Ben Hill – Marketing Director of Mars
- Sarah Trombetta – CEO of Red Havas
- Sérgio Brodsky – Marketing Strategist and Writer
- Fabian Marrone –
Chief Marketing Officer of Monash University
- Belinda Dimovski – Director Engagement and Support of Australian Red Cross
- Karl Treacher – CEO of The Brand Institute of Australia
- Djordje (DJ) Dikic – CEO & Co-Founder of Tint
- Melissa Yik – Account Director of M&C Saatchi Performance
- Nathan McEwan – Chief Customer Officer of Powershop
- Paul Tagell – Head of Marketing at Up
Click on the face to watch their full video update!
We hope that this series is useful, inspiring and helps you to feel connected.