Shane Warne headlines the return of Advertising Week APAC
Advertising Week APAC is returning tomorrow (October 14th) with a day of free live-streamed content, headlined by cricket icon, commentator and tabloid favourite Shane Warne.
The event will be hosted by TRIBE founder Jules Lund and feature a curated selection of 500+ sessions that were on offer at the virtual Advertising Week New York and Europe, as well as fresh sessions featuring local talent.
Shane Warne will talk about working with big name brands and cultivating his own. Other recognisable names streaming on the day include:
- Kevin Hart, actor and founder of Laugh Out Loud on making and monetising comedy content.
- Netflix CMO Bozoma St John in conversation with rapper and actor LL Cool J on how to tap into culture.
- Gary Vaynerchuck on consumer shifts which will continue post-COVID.
- Richard Curtis, director and co-founder of Comic Relief on the future of social good.
- Actress Jennifer Garner on building her ‘Once Upon a Farm’ business through community.
- Musician Jason Derulo shares secrets on monetising his 36 million TikTok followers.
Topics being explored on the day will also include: diversity, female leadership, mental health, disrupting bias and unlocking your creative community.
“Let’s face it, 2020 has been a hell of a year for everyone. So, in the spirit of helping to move the industry forward, we’re delighted to be able to open up this slate of megastars to the entire industry for free,” said the director of Advertising Week APAC, Clive Prosser.