Bunnings, JB HiFi and Woolworths top the list of most visited web stores
Bunnings, JB HiFi and Woolworths are Australia’s most-visited domestic web stores.
According to a study by CupoNation, Bunnings, JB HiFi and Woolworths are the most popular domestic web stores visited by Australians.
Ebay and Amazon are the top foreign sites on the list.
The most visited domestic and foreign web stores in Australia from January to March 2017 are:
- Ebay.com.au: 215.4 million visits,
- Amazon.com: 62.1 million,
- Ebay.com: 36.1 million,
- Bunnings.com.au: 25.58 million visits,
- Jbhifi.com.au: 25 million,
- Woolworths.com.au: 19.3 million,
- Officeworks.com.au: 15.9 million,
- Coles.com.au: 14.6 million,
- Kmart.com.au: 14.5 million, and
- Harveynorman.com.au: 14 million.
On a global scale, top visited web stores include
- Amazon.com: 6.83 billion visits worldwide,
- Ebay.com: 3.3 billion,
- Aliexpress.com: 1.9 billion,
- Taobao.com: 1.4 billion, and
- Alibaba.com: 554.3 million.
Image copyright: annafrajtova / 123RF Stock Photo