Marketing Mag digest: career news
The latest career updates from the Australian marketing sector, this week covering appointments and announcements from GroupM, SCA, oOh!media, Quantcast and KOJO.
Latest career updates:
- Sebastian Rennie has been appointed Chief Investment Officer to lead GroupM’s evolved Investment and Partnerships function. He will oversee the GroupM Investment and Partnerships function, drive innovation, maximise the performance of the group’s media agencies and deliver clients media solutions and value in line with GroupM’s Responsible Investment framework.
- oOh!media has announced the appointment of Dani O’Meara to the newly created role of NSW Sales Director, Independent Agencies. O’Meara will provide strategic leadership to the company’s independent agency sales function, working with around 170 agencies.
- Edelman Australia announced the appointment of Natasha Brack as Head of Technology and Danny Cowan as Director, Corporate. They will join the Australian Leadership Team in growing trust, loyalty and preference for Edelman’s portfolio of clients.
- Quantcast, a global advertising technology company that delivers audience intelligence, measurement and consent management solutions, today announced the appointment of Jacquelyn ‘JC’ Cowardin as Head of Account Management ANZ.
- National creative studio KOJO, has promoted Jess Hill to the position of Head of KOJO Creative, the studio’s full service brand, marketing and experiences agency. Hill will lead the KOJO Creative business nationally, contribute to agency growth, develop new talent pathways and drive creative and business outcomes for clients across Australia.
- SCA Chief Sales Officer, Brian Gallagher today announced a new sales leadership structure for digital audio, following the launch of LiSTNR and the opportunities it provides advertisers. Kim Norman, currently Head of Podcast Sales, will take on the role of Head of Commercial – Podcast and Partnerships. Angie Stavros moves from Group Sales Manager – LiSTNR podcasts into a new role as Commercial Partnerships Manager. Jonathan Mandel, currently Head of Streaming Sales and Operations, has been promoted to the newly created role of Head of Digital Commercial – Streaming and Ad Tech. As part of these sales leadership changes, the digital and podcast sales teams will merge to form a National Digital Audio Sales team.