MarketingTV: Three top marketers on the role of personalisation in customer experience
Three marketing leaders discuss what ‘personalisation’ really means for brands in 2015, why it’s a strategic imperative and how it impacts customer experience, in this latest video in a three-part collaboration between Marketing and Australia Post.
What does ‘personalisation’ mean for an organisation in 2015? Far from being limited to a customer’s name in an email, businesses are embracing the power of data to take personalisation communications and into territory that moulds the customer experience around individual customers based on their behaviour.
In this video, we ask three marketing and business leaders what it means for their organisations and how they create personalised experiences that make their customers and members feel special.
In order of appearance:
- Jamima White, general manager – loyalty, Myer,
- Ian Jones, general manager – enterprise corporate and government sales, Australia Post, and
- Simon Wickson, manager of customer relationship management, Howard’s Storage World.
- What does personalisation now mean in your organisation?
- Does it go deeper than communications and channel selection?
- How are you finding the right mix of traditional and digital communication channels?
Find out what they have to say about personalisation in the video below: