Marketing Mag seeks partnerships manager
Marketing mag is going through a shake-up! To replace our outgoing partnerships manager, we seek a professional with a knowledge of marketing and an interest in publishing and digital media.
Would you like to work at Marketing? Feel the desire to join a dream team of content, sales and media gurus?
Reporting to Niche Media’s associate publisher and commercial director, and working closely with Marketing‘s editor, the partnerships manager will help source, build and develop commercial partnership opportunities with relevant industry brands.
The ideal candidate will have experience in sales and a demonstrated understanding of marketing, content and lead generation.
Other necessary skills include:
- attention to detail,
- client relations,
- pipeline planning,
- outstanding written and verbal communication skills,
- tech savvy.
While laughing all day with our dynamic crew, you will also need to:
- Be a dedicated pipeline planner,
- self manage and smash set budgets,
- maintain relationships with our current clients, and snag new ones,
- be technologically savvy – the marketing industry is booming with technology growth, so it is important to be able to grasp the intricacies of technology, and
- develop new avenues for the business
The team at Niche is the company’s most valuable asset. We are looking for a total legend who is going to fit into our tight-knit team, is passionate, will work really hard and laugh with us along the way.
Niche also has a transparent leadership team, flexible and supportive working environment in an excellent location looking over Albert Park lake, with secure parking and onsite gym.
If you think you’re the charismatic pro that we’re looking for and would like to know more about this opportunity to work at the best platform going around, please get in contact with Paul Lidgerwood, managing director, Niche Media: ph: (03) 9948 4902, email [email protected]