Most popular marketing stories this week: John Zeigler, Skytrax, Coke, Lynx, Jack Daniel’s
The 10 most popular marketing news stories, opinion articles, case studies and interviews published on Marketingmag.com.au in the work week ending Friday 25 July 2014.
1. OP-ED by John Zeigler: Unless marketing reclaims the four Ps, creative agencies will be dead in five years
3. OP-ED by Patrick D’souza: What Coke has achieved in the last year – besides falling sales
4. OP-ED by Karl Treacher: Six brands that have shaped the world
8. OP-ED by Rebecca Wilson: Marketing to baby boomers – an ageing population is not a problem, it’s an opportunity
9. OP-ED by Phil Dowgierd: Australian business: be as clever as your customers or lose them to external competition
Last week’s most popular marketing articles: Airbnb, Apple and IBM, Audi, Coles, and more »