Infographic: programmatic, retargeting and dynamic email marketing lead the charge
AdRoll’s ‘State of Performance Marketing Report’ reveals increasing investment in programmatic advertising, improving performance in retargeting, and that email marketing is becoming more closely based on user behaviour.
AdRoll’s ‘State of Performance Marketing Report’ surveyed 250 respondents in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore, and gives detailed insight into their habits, preferences and plans this year.
Key findings include:
- 82% of APAC marketers report that programmatic advertising results in greater ROI than traditional media buying,
- 100% of marketers are using retargeting,
- 77% are currently retargeting on mobile, and
- 83% plan to increase mobile retargeting budget.
- More detailed results from the ‘State of Performance Marketing Report’ »
- Retail specific results from the Report »
- More info and to access the report click here »